Staying in Sanur / Kuta / Seminyak?
We can run day-trips on request from Sanur / Kuta / Seminyak from our PADI dive center in Sanur. We also own a dive resort on Nusa Penida/Lembongan itself and dive the manta’s and mola-mola every day, and we are in regular contact with our dive center giving us inside information where the Manta Rays and Mola Mola are – something other mainland dive centres in Bali do not have!
We pick you up from your hotel around 7.30-8.00AM to arrive at the boat departure area in Sanur at around 8.15AM. Relax and meet your guides while the staff load your equipment onto the boat, then we head off on the 30 minute boat ride to the first dive site.
- 3-dive day: we do two dives before having lunch on the boat, and then a third dive before returning to Sanur.
- 2-dive day: we normally have lunch after the first dive and enjoy some sunbathing before jumping back in for the second dive.
You’ll arrive back in Sanur around 3.30-4.30pm when we’ll transfer you back to your hotel / resort.
Please note: We always plan for one of the dives to be at a manta site (Manta Point or Manta Bay) however this is not always possible due to sea conditions.
The site that made Penida famous! The plankton rich waters here attract the mantas all year round, sometimes seven or eight at a time, though even one is a fantastic sight. We rarely dive more than 15m deep at this site as along with the main attract of the mantas, turtles, nurse sharks, bamboo sharks and blue-spotted rays are regularly sighted at this depth, when the sea conditions are calm and favourable, it’s a dive to be savoured.
Manta Bay is a shallow bay with a stunning backdrop. Being rich in plankton it attracts manta rays all year round. The dive has a maximum depth of 12m and the coral bottom, with its gullies and swim-throughs, is an interesting distraction from the manta action going on above. Similar to Manta Point, we cannot get to this site every day, but it is closer and more protected than Manta Point, so is fast becoming a very popular dive.
Also known as Penida Bay, the ‘Crystal’ in Crystal Bay refers to the fantastic visibility normally experienced here, which can reach over 40m on a good day. Crystal Bay is certainly one of the area’s most popular dive sites and is a favourite of the visiting mola mola (ocean sunfish) from August-October. The rock in the middle of the bay has very steep drop offs to the south and west and an amazing shelf in the north that is carpeted with wrinkled soft corals in the shallows. A healthy reef, an interesting cave, huge table coral and hundreds of fish of all shapes and sizes – there is not much that this dive site cannot offer!
The ‘jewel’ of Penida, Toyapakeh means salt water in Balinese and is the richest site in Penida. It is a divers’ favourite as you often find yourself swimming through school after school of colourful fish of every variety, including the red tooth triggerfish, giant trevallies and batfish. It has a steep wall to the south, terraces with huge hard coral formations in the bay and a shelving reef in the north that drops off gently all the way to 190m! The density of coral, sponge and fish life is incredible, even the infamous pygmy seahorse is occasionally spotted here. All this plus occasional larger pelagics such as hammerhead sharks, mantas and sunfish.
Pura Ped, Pura Mas Gading & Buyuk
These three sites are found side by side on Nusa Penida and share similar sloping reef topography. The colourful reef is made even more interesting with big, randomly placed barrel sponges and coral bommies. Schools of redtooth triggerfish, fusiliers, butterflyfish and drummers compete for passing food that rides the ocean currents. Turtles, rays, sea snakes and the occasional mola mola distract divers from the multitude of smaller creatures hiding amongst the corals, such as scorpionfish and frogfish.
Our dive center in sanur, bali mainland
Learn to dive in our pool
comfortable vans used for day-trips/safaris
What is the dive service like?
Our Two Fish dive service includes:
- Small groups of no more than four guests per dive guide
- Dive groups are organised according to air consumption and dive experience
- Expert dive guides who have done thousands of dives, and are PADI Rescue Diver trained
- Oxygen and first aid on every dive boat
- English speaking friendly crew and dive guides
- Long dives – we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar
- All our dive guides are trained to assist photographers, spotting amazing critters and helping with carrying accessories
- Wash and store service – all dive gear is loaded onto boats in the morning, and removed and washed after your diving, so all you need to do is DIVE
|Tulamben / Amed, 2 dives||1,560,000/person|
|Nusa Penida/Lembongan, 2 dives||2,170,000/person|
|Padang Bai, 2 dives||1,700,000/person|
|Candidasa, 2 dives||2,000,000/person|
|3rd day dive on all trips||400,000/person|
|Nitrox fills||12L Rp 85,000/tank
15L Rp 90,000/tank
|15L tanks (Air)||80,000/tank|
|Snorkelling (all locations)||980,000/person|
|Refresher (in our pool in Sanur)
Refresh your scuba knowledge and skills before going to open water, optimized for you whether you haven't been diving in 6 months or 6 years. Covers dive theory, equipment familiarization, dive skills in the pool to increase confidence.
- All dive trips include hotel pickup (Sanur, Kuta & Seminyak areas), guide, transport to/from dive sites, lunch, drinking water, snacks & fruit, all local entrance / porter fees
- 3rd day-dive available on all trips, but for Amed & Tulamben we recommend leaving at 5am
- Snorkeling, Discover Scuba Diving and PADI Open Water Courses available, contact us for more details.
All prices are valid until 31 December 2017 and are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
What you need to know about IDR – Click Here
For currency conversion, use XE.com widget below
|Dive Gear Full Set
BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, boots, fins
|50,000 per dive|
|BCD||40,000 per day|
|Regulator||40,000 per day|
|Wetsuit||40,000 per day|
|Boots||40,000 per day|
|Fins||40,000 per day|
|Boots & Fins||40,000 per day|
|Mask||40,000 per day|
|Snorkel||40,000 per day|
|Dive Computer||70,000 per day|
|Camera and Housing||280,000 per day|
|Torch||70,000 per dive|
Nusa Penida/Lembongan Island Experience
We have our own dive resort on Nusa Lembongan so why not have an overnight island experience as well as 2 dives!?!?
Island experience only IDR2,100,000
Price includes pickup/drop from your hotel; fast-boat transfer to/from Nusa Lembongan; 1nt accomm in our dive resort on Nusa Lembongan in pool-side room with A/C, breakfast & lunch; 2 morning dives with equipment hire. Single person supplement only IDR300,000.
Itinerary will be:
- 4.30pm pickup from your hotel in Sanur / Kuta / Seminyak for fast-boat transfer Sanur-Nusa Lembongan; arrive at resort around 6.30pm (earlier pickups can be organised).
- Overnight stay at our dive resort on Nusa Lembongan, pool-side room with A/C and breakfast. Enjoy steak or pizza on the beach!
- Diving with our PADI 5 Star Dive Center, departing 8am for 2dives around Nusa Penida/Nusa Lembongan (incl dive equipment rental)
- 1pm lunch at the resort, followed by free-time – relax by the pool, try SUP, sunbathe on the beach, etc.
- extra 3rd dive available for IDR400,000 but depends on tides, please contact us for more info.
- 4pm: boat to Sanur, drop at your hotel in Sanur / Kuta / Seminyak by 5-6pm
Two fish Divers Resort, Nusa Lembongan
The Two Fish Divers resort has 10 rooms surrounding the swimming pool. Each spacious room has a hot water shower and your choice of A/C or ceiling fan. All rooms have access to our free WIFI service and fresh drinking water is always available in the room, all balconies have bean bags and a seating area. Twin or double bed options and extra beds are available. All guests are provided breakfast each morning, in our onsite restaurant. We also provide unlimited tea, coffee 24 hours a day. With hammocks and bean bags placed amongst the resort’s garden, there is plenty of space to relax after diving.
Contact us about
how do i book?
Complete the form with your dates and any other requests, and we will reply back within 24 hours with availability and prices.
When you are happy to book, we will ask for a deposit to hold your booking.
If you have any other queries you may find the answer on our FAQ page.
Already in Bali?
If you want to dive soon then the quickest way is to call us on +62 (0)813 3986 4832 and we’ll help you arrange your trip.