Staying in Sanur / Kuta / Seminyak?
We can run day-trips on request from Sanur / Kuta / Seminyak from our PADI dive center in Sanur. We pick you up from your hotel around 7-7.30AM in order to reach Padang Bai by 8:30.
We’ll load your equipment onto the boats and set it up for you. All the sites of both Candidasa and Padang Bai are both accessible by local boats from the Padang Bai beach, depending on the sites that you would like to visit it takes between 20-30 mins by boat to get to the sites.
We go out for a two dive trip and return to the shore after both dives for lunch at a beach side restaurant. There’s a choice of different Indonesian dishes along with a bottle of water. Whilst on the boat drinking water is also provided.
A three dive day trip to this location is also possible, please let us know in advance. Some top sites at Padang Bai and Candidasa that we highly recommend the Jetty and Jepun at Padang Bai for great Muck diving, and also Gili Tepekong and Gili Mimpang which are the Two islands off Candidasa for a chance to spot the larger oceanic life.
After completing our dives and having our lunch, you can log your dives with our guide before we drive back and return you to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta or Seminyak.
Padang Bai & Candidasa Divesites
Just off the coast of Candidasa are the two little islands of Gili Tepekong and Gili Mimpang. Although the current can be challenging at times this water movement brings lots of food to the area… and food brings fish! So along with the strong currents you have a lot of sea life around these islands, such as white tip reef sharks, barracuda and turtles. Between July and October the Sunfish or Mola Mola is a frequent visitor.
Padang Bai is a little sea side town on the eastern coast of Bali in the same area as Candidasa. It is one of the most popular sites for muck diving in Bali with the Padang Bai Jetty being our favorite along with Jepun, you can spot a number of the resident Giant frog fish along with a number of different types on pipe fish, Pegasus sea moths and other critters. Other dive sites off Padang Bai offer some lovely muck dives along with a couple of reef dives as well.
Our dive center in sanur, bali mainland
Learn to dive in our pool
comfortable vans used for day-trips/safaris
What is the dive service like?
Our Two Fish dive service includes:
- Small groups of no more than four guests per dive guide
- Dive groups are organised according to air consumption and dive experience
- Expert dive guides who have done thousands of dives, and are PADI Rescue Diver trained
- Oxygen and first aid on every dive boat
- English speaking friendly crew and dive guides
- Long dives – we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar
- All our dive guides are trained to assist photographers, spotting amazing critters and helping with carrying accessories
- Wash and store service – all dive gear is loaded onto boats in the morning, and removed and washed after your diving, so all you need to do is DIVE
|Tulamben / Amed, 2 dives||1,560,000/person|
|Nusa Penida/Lembongan, 2 dives||2,070,000/person|
|Padang Bai / Candidasa, 2 dives||1,700,000/person|
|3rd day dive on all trips||400,000/person|
|Nitrox fills||12L Rp 85,000/tank
15L Rp 90,000/tank
|15L tanks (Air)||80,000/tank|
|Snorkelling (all locations)||980,000/person|
- All dive trips include hotel pickup (Sanur, Kuta & Seminyak areas), guide, transport to/from dive sites, lunch, drinking water, snacks & fruit, all local entrance / porter fees
- 3rd day-dive available on all trips, but for Amed & Tulamben we recommend leaving at 5am
- Snorkeling, Discover Scuba Diving and PADI Open Water Courses available, contact us for more details.
All prices are valid until 31 December 2017 and are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
What you need to know about IDR – Click Here
For currency conversion, use XE.com widget below
|Dive Gear Full Set
BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, boots, fins
|50,000 per dive|
|BCD||40,000 per day|
|Regulator||40,000 per day|
|Wetsuit||40,000 per day|
|Boots||40,000 per day|
|Fins||40,000 per day|
|Boots & Fins||40,000 per day|
|Mask||40,000 per day|
|Snorkel||40,000 per day|
|Dive Computer||70,000 per day|
|Camera and Housing||280,000 per day|
|Torch||70,000 per dive|
Contact us about
Padang Bai/ Candidasa Day-Trips
how do i book?
Complete the form with your dates and any other requests, and we will reply back within 24 hours with availability and prices.
When you are happy to book, we will ask for a deposit to hold your booking.
If you have any other queries you may find the answer on our FAQ page.
Already in Bali?
If you want to dive soon then the quickest way is to call us on +62 (0)813 3986 4832 and we’ll help you arrange your trip.