GoPRO with Two Fish Divers PADI 5 star IDC Center in Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Your first step in becoming a PADI Professional Scuba Diver
Love Your Job, Your Freedom, Your Lifestyle!
- Rescue & EFR – 5 days – EUR369
The EFR/First Aid and Rescue Diver courses, including manuals & certifications.
- Assistant Instructor Course – 3/4 days – EUR400
Undertake half the Instructor Course outside the rigid structure of the IDC – find out more.
- Instructor course (IDC) – 10-14days – EUR810
IDC Discount – get a 10% discount on the 10-day IDC if you do the DM course with us! (normal price EUR900)
See full IDC price list or contact us for more details about these add-ons.
Split over 3 locations – Lembongan/Bunaken/Lembeh – The ultimate divemaster internship – exclusive to Two Fish Divers!
Includes UNLIMITED diving, 5 x PADI specialities (Nitrox, Deep, Search & Recovery, Underwater naturalist & Night/Manta Diving), dive equipment rental, 3weeks accomm in each location (Bunaken & Lembeh full board), airport transfers, DM Manuals & Materials, park/diving entrance fees, DM application fee to PADI, basic DM equipment set (SMB, whistle, compass & knife). Flights not included.
This is a fast-track option, and you need to have completed PADI eLearning and have 40 logged dives before starting. Please contact us for pricing details.
This internship is aimed at those who already have the 40 logged dives that are a pre-requisite for starting the PADI DM course.
As well as offering a professional DM course we can also offer more DM experience as part of the course.
Over the 4 weeks you will get more involved in the dive center helping out with dive centre briefings, assisting instructors with courses, and following the dive guides.
This internship is run over 6weeks and includes the PADI DM course, 5 x PADI Specialties (Nitrox, Deep, Drift, Underwater naturalist & Manta Diving) and the Master Scuba Diver certification.
It is intended for those who do not yet have the 40 logged dives that are a pre-requisite for starting the DM course, OR for those who want to get more experience & confidence.
As well as offering a professional DM course we can also offer more DM experience as part of the course. Over the 6 weeks you will get more involved in the dive center helping out with dive centre briefings, assisting instructors with courses, and following the dive guides.
This internship is intended for those who want to complete their PADI Divemaster course with an emphasis on conservation. It is run over 6 weeks and includes Master Scuba Diver certification, and PADI Divemaster course including 5 x specialties that have a conservation bias – Coral Reef Conservation, Underwater Naturalist, Fish ID, Nitrox, and one of the following two options:
- Manta conservation
- We have set up a partnership with Aquatic Alliance, an organization based in Lembongan that is dedicated to Manta conservation. You will be involved in manta spotting and identification, data entry, and weekly presentations.
- Coral Watch
- This will include data collecting & reporting, and Fish identification presentations.
This is for those who need/want to stay longer to finish their DM course. You will be spending more time on your DM skills and getting more practical experience by helping us in the dive center. Accommodation is extra.
- Unlimited fun diving
- Manuals & materials – It is mandatory that all DM candidates have their own set of manuals & materials including Instructor Manual, DM Manual, Encyclopedia & DM Slates. Also included is a backpack for carrying everything
- Accommodation – 4weeks/28nights or 6weeks/42nights in your own room with fan in a nearby budget resort in Nusa Lembongan (Bali) with en-suite bathroom, Bed & Breakfast. Coffee, tea and drinking water are available at our resort in Nusa Lembongan.
Note about accommodation: current prices are in range €130-160/month but this changes on according to occupancy and season – for the 4week and 6week internships, we have taken the lowest range, this may change when you book.
- Free Wi-Fi at all the resorts
- Airport transfers (pickup and drop)
- Dive equipment rental (BCD, Regulator, wetsuit)
- Your own SMB, whistle, compass and dive knife
- PADI DM application fee
- Compressor Use, Nitrox / Gas mixing
- Equipment Maintenance
- Oxygen provider
- Dive computers & usage
- Orientation to the PADI Pros website
- Organising Project AWARE programs such as beach clean-ups
- Social Media – Making a blog of your experience on a weekly basis
- Conservation – Bunaken and Lembeh: Intro to Shark Guardian and Shark Conservation; Lembongan: Manta Conservation
- Dive computer – This is a mandatory piece of equipment, if you do not have your own then we can offer you a 10% discount on sales from our dive shop
- Rental of a torch for night dives is €5 per dive
- PADI Divemaster Online via eLearning – If you want to do the Divemaster Online course via eLearning this will give you more time for time for fun dives or more DM practice
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization. A qualifying certification is defined as proof of certification beyond entry level, and proof of 20 or more logged dives documenting experience in deep diving and under water navigation
- Be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization. A qualifying certification is defined as proof of certification in diving rescue from a training organization other than PADI
- Have completed and logged at least 40 dives as documented by the individual’s personal log book. With our 6week internship course you need to have completed & logged at least 20 dives, you will complete the specialties first and then start the DM course when you have reached 40 dives
- Be at least 18 years old at the start of PADI Divemaster training
- Submit, to the instructor, medical clearance for diving signed by a physician, attesting that you are “fit to dive”. The medical clearance must be current within the previous 12 months. The physician signing the form cannot be the individual
- Submit proof of Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) training (or other qualifying CPR/first aid training) within the last 24 months
PADI Divemaster Course and Learning Online
The PADI Divemaster course is the first professional level within the PADI System of diver education and allows you to work as a training assistant on PADI courses and programs, supervise certified divers during pleasure diving experiences, and conduct some PADI programs independently. Becoming a PADI Divemaster consists of the following segments: knowledge development, practical application and the Divemaster final exam. The online portion of the course, PADI Divemaster Online, covers nine topics that prepare you for the practical sessions needed to complete the Divemaster course. Through PADI’s eLearning® system and practical segments of the Divemaster course, you become well prepared to work as a PADI Divemaster.
Prior to enrolling in PADI Divemaster Online, you must be at least 18 years old, have a current medical attesting to your diving fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months, and be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue or hold qualifying certifications from another dive training organization. You must also have completed a Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care course (or other sanctioned first aid and CPR course) within the past 24 months and be able to prove that you have completed at least 40 dives (60 before being able to complete the Divemaster course with experience of deep dives, night dives and underwater navigation). If you have any questions as to whether you meet the necessary prerequisites, please email us direct.
After enrolling, PADI’s eLearning system presents you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
The eLearning portion of the course is $200 (US) nonrefundable. This is an additional cost to the price of the course.
Other costs – There is a separate application fee due to PADI that needs to be submitted with the Divemaster application once the course is successfully completed.
Materials – The PADI Divemaster Online program will provide you with perpetual access to an ebook version of the PADI Divemaster manual, a required material. However, to complete the PADI Divemaster course, you also need a current PADI Instructor Manual, both the Table RDP and eRDPML, The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, and a set of the PADI Divemaster slates. These will be provided by us as part of your Divemaster Course.
Please contact us to discuss total courses costs, equipment, materials and logistical requirements.
Once you successfully complete Divemaster Online, you will need to successfully complete several practical assessments, workshops and other assignments with us in Bunaken or Lembeh. You will also need to complete the Divemaster Final Exam as well as meet the professionalism criteria.
The eLearning segment of the course is available for one year from the time of course registration. Though you must finish the online portion of the course within that time frame, you will have perpetual access to an online version of the PADI Divemaster manual.
Once you finish the eLearning portion of the course, your dive center is notified that you have completed it and that you are ready for the practical phase of the Divemaster course. At the end of the eLearning program, you can print out your eRecord and bring a copy of it with you when you visit us on Bunaken or Lembeh.
You can start your life changing journey right now! Please click here
to go to our page on PADI website for your e-Learning Registration.