2012 PHOTO COMPETITION
We ran our annual Photo Competitions for the 5th year in a row and the results from our 2012 Photo Competition are now in! The entries were really good this year, thanks to everyone who entered.
We offer some great prizes in our Photo competitions:
FREE 5-DAY DIVE HOLIDAY IN EITHER BUNAKEN OR LEMBEH
FISH-ID BOOK FROM AMAZON.COM, EG THE NEW DEBELIUS BOOK ON NUDIBRANCHS
10% DISCOUNT ON DIVE EQUIPMENT PURCHASED FROM US NEXT TIME YOU VISIT
- The judges’ decision is final
- You can only submit 1 photo taken during your stay in Bunaken in 2012 AND/OR 1 photo taken during your stay in Lembeh in 2012
- All necessary editing should be done before any image is sent
- Please limit your image to a maximum file size of 200KB per image
- Before prizes are sent, winners will be required to submit their photo to us via email, min size 750x750px
- The image can be used by Two Fish Divers royalty free for promoting their services including web site, press releases, magazine articles, brochures, calendars, etc without the need for full credit to the photographer
- The image will NOT be sold on to any third party for any commercial use without the photographer’s express written permission
- The image must be owned by the person entering the competition, and must have been taken whilst staying with us during the year of the competition
- No contact details, name, e-mail addresses, etc should be put on any picture submitted
- The subject must be suitable for a family site and non-controversial
- Sending an image is deemed to be acceptance of these rules
Entries can be uploaded on our Facebook page under 2012 Photo Competition.
There are two competitions, one for Lembeh and the other for Bunaken, just upload your best photo taken in either Lembeh and/or Bunaken during your stay in 2011 in the relevant section.
The competition will close on 31 Jan 2012, and judging will take place by a professional photographer in Feb 2012.
To give you a taste of what the competition will be like, check out the competition entries for 2008, 2009 and 2010 on flickr the 2008 winners, the 2009 winners, the 2010 winners, and the 2011 winners.
Note: the competition is only open to guests who stayed with us during 2011.