Find out all you need to know about paying your deposit,
Deposit Payment Terms
We require a minimum of €100 per person deposit to confirm a booking. This will be converted to IDR using the exchange rate on the day that we receive it, and this IDR amount will be credited as your deposit. We cannot guarantee your booking until this deposit has been received.
Bookings will be held for 7 days. We reserve the right to release the booking if no confirmation of deposit has been received by then.
Changes of dates to bookings after the deposit has been made can be done but will be subject to availability.
Balances will be paid at the resort on departure.
Are packages changeable?
If you have dived or stayed less than your original package (e.g. because you are sick), in these cases we normally re-calculate the package at check-out, using the number of dives/nights you have actually done.
Paying Deposit by Paypal
We have set up an account with Paypal, a secure online way of paying with your credit card that will cost you nothing to use. However, Paypal can only be used if you are outside Indonesia, for some reason payments are flagged as fraud payment if you are inside Indonesia. If you are inside Indonesia, please pay deposit by bank transfer directly into our Indonesia bank account.
Do you need a Paypal account to do this?
No, you do not need a PayPal account to use this. The payment will come directly from your credit card.
Is there a charge for paying with my credit card via Paypal?
No, it is free for you to send money to us but we will be charged 5% by Paypal. You can pay the minimum amount of €100 per person or a larger amount, and for minimum deposit payments of €100 per person we will not pass on the 5% charge to you. However, for larger amounts we will make a charge of 5% on the amount above €100, and we will add this to your bill when you are here.
To pay via Paypal, all you need to do is click on the Pay Now button below, and you will be taken to the Two Fish Payment screen at Paypal.com.
PAYING DEPOSIT BY BANK TRANSFER
Whether you are inside or outside Indonesia, you can transfer money to our bank account in Indonesia. You can transfer the minimum deposit of €100, or you may find it more economical to transfer a larger amount, say 70%, and then settle the balance when you are here.
Please email us for our bank details, and when you make the transfer please let us know so that we can check this end. It normally takes 4-5 working days to reach us and we will notfiy you when it has arrived.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- More than 1 month: deposits/payments will be refunded less 10% admin charge
- Less than 1 month in advance: no refund except for special cases
- No show: no refund except for special cases*
* Special cases will be reviewed by resort management and refunds will be made under their discretion.
We recognize that privacy is important. We would like to ensure our customers that any data collected during the payment process will not be used for any other purpose.
The data will also not be disclosed to any third party other than those directly involved in the payment process.
PAYMENT OF BALANCE
For paying balances, drinks, extra dives, etc. when you are here, we accept the following methods:
- Cash – we accept most major currencies such as S$, US$ AUS$, GB£ and € as well as IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). This is the cheapest payment option, and to give you peace of mind we have a safe to lock away cash as well as other valuables if required whilst you are here
- US$ cash notes – US$ currency must be new print (2006 or newer) US$50 or US$100 denominations that are clean, crisp with no folds or marks
- Credit cards – Visa and Mastercard, and we make a 5% charge
Credit Card Warning – please let your card issuer know that you are travelling and will be using your card in Indonesia. We have had guests in the past whose cards did not work because their card issuer has blocked payments from abroad for security reasons
- Travellers cheques – we now are no longer able to take these