INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE (IDC)
We run 5/6 IDCs programs every year in our different locations Bunaken (Manado), Amed (Bali) and Lembongan (Bali)
so you can do your IDC and dive in one of the best dive locations in Indonesia at the same time!!
- IDC in Bunaken, Manado – All open water water sessions are followed by dives around Bunaken Island, voted the best wall-diving in Asia.MSDT in Lembeh – We run our MSDT program in nearby Lembeh, the much diving capital of the world. The MSDT program includes 9 dives in Lembeh Straits.
- IDC in Amed, Bali – All open water water sessions are followed by dives around Amed.MSDT in Amed – The MSDT program includes 9 dives around nearby Amed, so you may be able to do your MSDT with a few dives on Tulamben.
- IDC in Lembongan, Bali – All open water water sessions are followed by dives around Nusa Lembongan.MSDT in Lembongan – The MSDT program includes 9 dives around Lembongan, so you can do your MSDT with the manta’s and mola-mola’s.
|IDC Location||Prep||IDC||IE||MSDT Prep||IE Location||Backup Location|
|February||Bunaken||9-10 Feb||11-21 Feb||22-23 Feb||24-26 Feb||Manado|
|March - April||Amed, Bali||29-30 Mar||31 Mar-10 Apr||11-12 Apr||13-15 Apr||Amed|
|April - May||Lembongan, Bali||19-20 Apr||21-30 Apr
MSDT Prep 1-2 May
|June||Lembongan, Bali||4-5 Jun||6-16 Jun||17-18 Jun||TBC||Lembongan|
|June - July||Lembongan, Bali||29-30 Jun||1-11 Jul||12-13 Jul||15-17 Jul||Lembongan|
|August||Gili Air||10-11 Aug||12-22 Aug||23-24 Aug||25-27 Aug||Gili Trewangan|
|September - October||Amed||20-21 Sep||22 Sep-2 Oct||3-4 Oct||5-7 Oct||Amed|
|November - December||Lembongan, Bali||29-30 Nov||1-11 Dec||12-13 Dec||14-16 Dec||Lembongan|
IDC – Our IDC is a 14-day long program and covers the Assistant Instructor, Open Water SCUBA Instructor, Emergency First Response Instructor and Care for Children Instructor Courses.
MSDT – Each IDC schedule above is followed by the optional PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Course (MSDT) over 3 days. Candidates choose 5 PADI Specialty courses that they would like to teach, and programs are conducted that train the candidates how to organize and teach these courses. Note: Speciality courses available may be subject to the location, please contact us for more information.
DC Staff Instructor – this is conducted in conjunction with every IDC program. The IDC Staff Instructor course starts the same time as the IDC prep and runs until the end of the IDC Curriculum.
THE IDC E-LEARNING OPTION
to begin e-learning right now click on the banner above
Part of the IDC can be done on-line with eLearning. If you complete this elearning then you do not have to attend some of the presentations on the IDC, saving you about 2-days!
You can start the eLearning once you have got yourself the IDC crew pack. Just go onto the PADI website and click on the link ‘E-Learning’, select the IDC course and get started! You need to select ‘Two Fish Divers’ as the dive center so that we can record and monitor your progress and help with any questions that you may have.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF DOING THE E-LEARNING OPTION INCLUDE:
- Getting familiar with materials and the course outline before you start the IDC
- Save 2 days of the IDC and go fun diving instead FOR FREE in one of the best dive locations in Indonesia!
COST OF E-LEARNING
It costs US$300 to register for the IDC eLearning, BUT you save 2 days on the IDC (don’t have to attend the IDC Presentations), AND we’ll give you €100 discount on the price of the IDC.