Get your PADI scuba certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn to dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
• Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
• Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore the beauty of underwater environment
If you’ve tried diving through Discover Scuba Diving, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
To learn to dive and to enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must be 10 years or older.
- The Fun Part
- The fun part about this course is . . . well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll make confined open water dives and four boat dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
- The Scuba Gear You Will Use
- In the PADI Open Water Diver course, as in all TGI courses, all equipment is included in the cost. You will learn to use scuba gear, including a dive computer, and standard accessories.
- The Learning Materials You Will Need
- PADI’s Open Water Diver materials cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. For each concept you’ll read a description and watch a video demonstration. Then you’ll jump in the pool (or pool-like environment) to practice these skills with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you learned. All learning materials you will need are included in the cost of the course and will remain your property.
- Start Now
- You don’t have to wait to be by the ocean to get going. With PADI eLearning and the PADI Open Water Diver Course Online, you can start right now to learn all the theoretical aspects of scuba diving so that once you reach us you will be able to go directly in the water without having to spend time in the classroom.
- Your Progress
- We limit our class sizes to a maximum of four. Also, because we do not schedule courses but run them on demand, courses are frequently run with 1 or 2 students. It is therefore likely that you will be on your own with the instructor, we believe that you get more out of your course this way and it will run according to your progress.
Includes three pool training sessions, two open water training dives, all your dive equipment, PADI Scuba Diver Certification & Open Water Diver manual.
Almost all new divers learn to dive by enrolling into an Open Water Diver Course. Sometimes however you may not have the full 4 days available. In such circumstances it could be a good option to complete a Scuba Diver course.
This course is only 2 days, and the certification can be upgraded to full Open Water Diver certification on your next holiday!
Scuba Diver certification will allow you to dive to a maximum depth of 12m. You also can only dive with a PADI Divemaster or PADI Instructor.
We therefore strongly recommend that you upgrade to Open Water Diver. This can be done at any PADI dive center during another holiday.
We will make a donation to Project AWARE of $5-10 for every student who completes a recreational scuba diving certification course with us in Buaken, Lembeh and Lembongan!