We are organising our first international Two Fish diving trip to offer you a fantastic 12 days of wreck diving in Truk Lagoon, Micronesia in November 2018!
Truk Lagoon is simply the world’s best wreck diving. It is home to 60 WWII wrecks lying in depths of 20 – 70 metres. This trip is perfect for anyone qualified to Advanced Open Water level with experience and with a serious interest in wrecks as well as for tech divers up to CCR Trimix.
Travel dates will be 14 November – 1 December 2018 (depending on your location of origin) and our diving dates on Truk are 16-29 November 2018. This can be shortened if you’re struggling for time off, but there are so many wrecks to dive….
Package price: 13N12D for US$ 3,195 pp
US$500 deposit to hold your space. Insurance is required.
- 13 nights / 12 days at Blue Lagoon resort in twin share rooms (each bed is double-sized)
- 24 single tank dives, airport transfers
- Truk diving permit
- Lust4Rust group leader on Truk
- dive guides
- dedicated trip doctor to ensure availability to basic medical supplies in this remote location
- dedicated Lust4Rust technical diving equipment for hire (additional charge) which is exclusive to these trips
- airfare (although we can help with route planning)
- food & drinks estimated at US$30-50 per day
- hotels in transit in Guam (although we can help make arrangements)
- tips for local dive staff
- additional dives
- gases other than air
- sorb for CCR divers
- equipment hire, including twinsets and CCR tanks
Let us know what type of equipment you are diving and we can give you an estimate on additional costs.
Where are we staying?
We will be staying at the Blue Lagoon resort on Truk. The resort was the first on Truk and was founded by Kimiuo Aisek, who personally discovered many of the wrecks and is still run by the family.
For diving and equipment logistics, we are partnering with Pete Mesley’s Lust4Rust, a specialist dive operator that has been taking guests diving on the wrecks of Truk for more than 15 years.
It’s simply a once-in-a-lifetime wreck-diving holiday with the most experienced team in the area!
- Based out of Blue Lagoon resort on Truk – comfortable and spacious rooms in resort
- Recreational and Technical Divers welcome, both OC and CCR
- Maximum 6 divers per boat, maximum 1 boat per wreck
- Divers will be grouped according to qualification and dive plans
Who are Lust4Rust?
Lust4Rust is a specialist (technical) diving holiday operator run by New Zealand-based Pete Mesley, who is one of the Southern Hemisphere’s most experienced technical diving instructors and instructor trainers. Pete has personally led trips to Truk Lagoon more than 30 times – and still loves coming back here.
Why go with us?
Two Fish Instructor Trainer & Tech Manager Yvonne Press will accompany the trip and assist with travel planning. When on-site, Yvonne can help with dive planning to make sure everyone gets to dive to the level of their qualification and interests.
The trip’s logistics will be run by Pete Mesley of Lust4Rust. By teaming up we are able to accommodate any level of diver from Advanced Open Water (wreck and nitrox qualifications recommended) to open circuit tech diver and CCR Trimix diver.
Truk is a small place and we will be based on land, this means that we have much more choice of wrecks as the group will be split depending on qualifications and dive plans.
Technical and CCR divers
Nitrox, trimix, twinsets, deco tanks and CCR tanks are all available for hire. Depending on your qualification and planned dives we can give you an estimate for gas costs.
CCR tanks are limited in numbers and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
How do I get on the trip?
It’s easy – simply complete the contact form below to reserve your space. We’ll then be in touch to provide more information and supply a detailed booking form. Just let us know what you need to know.
Spaces are limited
At the moment we have ten more spaces available, on a first-come/first-served basis.
For those keen on exploring as much as they possibly can of Truk Lagoon, there is plenty of time to add to your diving qualifications before the trip and maybe even become a tech diver.
Contact us about wreck diving in Truk