Yet, another great Bali instructor course just ended on Nusa Lembongan, an IDC that wasn’t part of our schedule for 2017, but that we decided to put together due to the popularity of the IDC training on Nusa Lembongan. Only a few weeks after having starting to promote the course, spots were all taken!
Each IDC has its own particularity. There is always something positive, but always something different from course to course.
On that last IDC, we would say that what made it special was the People!
languages and “fe chang ha”
We had the chance to hear 3 languages between the 6 students (English, French and Chinese). English and French…all good, we can easily learn from it. Chinese, thx to Xin, was very cool to have as well – hey, now today we can all congratulate our students with a “fe chang ha” (very good!) or ask them to “fan shoe” (open book)!!!
Bon ok, its not spelled this way, but you get the point!
And you can add on top of all that my french Canadian accent! Pffff!!
dynamic and felixble
Most importantly, we have been having the pleasure of working with a dynamic group that decided to stick together from day one.
- The day one of them forgot to do a demo…they cheered up.
- The day one of them hit a wall with a score of 1.0…they went out for dinner.
- The day one of them forgot to basically teach in an academic presentation…they simply laughed, smile and say we will learn from it.
- The day one of them forgot a certain compass…they have been all holding their breath waiting for the reaction. (That was an intense moment!!).
- The day one of them forgot about everything (!!!)…they bought a round of beer.
- The day one of them had to deal with sad news from the outside world…they kept on going to change the air, the mood and bring back the smile.
The day these 6 amazing candidates met each other…they signed up for naturally becoming a team.
flying colours to rock
Well this team work paid off. André (Belgium), Florence (France), Lucas (USA), Natasha (Canada), Mark (UK) and Xin (China) have been absorbing well the right spirit that their Course Director Marie likes to transmit. She wants to make sure they will be applying it during their Instructor Course…but she knows now as well that most importantly, they will apply it to the real world.
With flying colors they will rock the diving industry with the knowledge and skills of course, but also that team work spirit.
The PADI examiner wanted to confirm it during the IE…no problems, they showed what they could do one more time!
Many perfect scores showed it too.
jobs and thanks
Today, they are looking at the job opportunities…and realize that their brilliant work is about to pay off. Job in Greece, in Tasmania, Perhentian Islands, Thailand, Switzerland, Indonesia…yep…its all lined up…right in the front of them!
Welcome to the diving world amazing people! YOU MADE IT HAPPENING THIS WAY.
Your Course Director’s hat goes off to you guys and she wants to thank you for the great time. You made her life pretty lovely over the last two weeks!
Take the same path and join us on the next Bali instructor course on 29th of June on Lembongan for another great IDC with Platinum Course Director Marie.
are you interested to join?
Can’t make it on 29th June?! What?! Then here are the options:
- 10th August IDC Gili Air
- 20th September IDC Amed, Bali
- 29th November IDC Nusa Lembongan (last chance for 2017!)