Chinese New Year 2018 is the Year of The Dog, and we are offering a Barking Mad Discount for the Chinese New Year weekend!
Chinese New Year Weekend Discount
Stay at any of our Two Fish Dive Resorts from Thursday February 15th to Monday February 19th and enjoy 4 nights accommodation and 3 days of incredible diving at some of Indonesia’s best dive sites and pay for just 3 nights accommodation and 2 days of diving.
Want to stay for longer? No problem, stay for as long as you like over these dates and turn your weekend trip in to a week long holiday.
Can’t travel in February? Check out our “5 for 4” offer which is valid for stays at all Two Fish Dive Resorts until March 15th.
See below for conditions
Book now and save today by filling out the enquiry form below
Diving Indonesia Highlights
Here’s just a few of the highlights of diving in Indonesia in February and March:
Manta rays at Nusa Penida
Get blown away by these majestic rays which are resident all year round. Its not just Manta’s as the coral reefs offer a healthy and diverse variety of fantastic hard corals, colourful soft corals and a range of critters from macro to pelagics.
Rare and weird in Lembeh Strait
Lembeh Strait is known as the “Critter Capital of the World” due to it’s abundance of unusual critters. Ever seen a hairy frogfish, pygmy seahorse and a blue ring octopus in one dive? It’s possible in Lembeh and February is a great month for diving!
Relax & unwind on Gili Air
Gili Air is part of the fabled Gili’s Island’s in North Lombok that are known as the turtle capital of the world. The crystal clear, warm waters offer plenty of macro life to the big schools and pelagics, something for everybody. Gili Air is the perfect place to enjoy a chilled out island get-away with afternoons in a hammock and sun-downers with a cocktail!
Liberty Wreck from Amed
Amed is just 20 minutes from the famous USAT Liberty wreck in Tulamben, home to turtles, barracuda, lovely corals and great macro life. Amed also offers top-class muck diving, slopes and walls that offer healthy reefs, macro and pelagics – something for everyone!
Go remote in South Lombok
Are you ready to get away from it all and experience something new? South Lombok offers stunning diving amid pristine nature with white-sand beaches and chilled out tropical-island accommodation. Get away from the crowds and fall in love with this remote Indonesian destination.
Turtles on Bunaken Island
Stay on Bunaken Island in the heart of the Bunaken Marine Park, voted the best wall-diving in Asia. It offers stunning coral walls with incredibly healthy reefs, countless turtles, schooling fish and passing reef sharks.
- Discount applies to stay period from February 15th to February 19th but may be incorporated into a longer stay with standard rates out side of promo dates.
- The free diving offered is 2 x morning-dives in that resort/location (or morning & afternoon dive if this is not normally offered).
- Discount may NOT be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
- Applies to direct bookings only.
- Offer is not transferable.
- Cannot be applied to bookings made before January 12th 2018.
- Free accommodation and diving does not include other charges such as diving equipment rental, nitrox surcharge, dive site supplements, etc
- All free nights / diving days are subject to availability at the locations/resorts that are included in this offer:
- Bunaken – Two Fish Divers Resort
- Lembeh – Two Fish Divers Resort
- Amed – Surya Rainbow Villa’s
- Lembongan – Two Fish Divers Resort
- Gili Air – Villa Karang Resort
- South Lombok – Pao Pao Villa’s
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Happy Chinese New Year!
Fill out the enquiry form below to make your reservation for Chinese New Year or to book our Winter Special. We look forward to diving with you soon!