Welcome to our PADI Indonesian Divemaster Internship Programme for Indonesian Citizens!!
We are looking for 6 Indonesian citizens, male or female, to join us for our 2year/24month PADI Indonesian Divemaster Programme in Bali & Lombok.
After the programme ends you will also have the possibility to progress to PADI Instructor on our PADI GoPRO Insrtuctor Scholarship that is worth up to Rp50juta!
Who are Two Fish Divers
Two Fish Divers has been running in Indonesia for 19years, and it owns and operates seven PADI 5 Star dive resorts/centers across Indonesia from North Sulawesi (Bunaken & Lembeh) to Bali (Amed, Lembongan & Sanur) and Lombok (Gili Air & South Lombok).
As we are PADI 5 Star operations, our aim is to provide a consistently high quality of dive service for fun diving and PADI courses across all our dive operations. We are therefore looking for Indonesian citizens who have a good attitude & social skills to mix with guests and with colleagues.
Your mentor over the entire time will be Restuning (center in picture), our PADI Master Instructor from Bali. She lived her diving dream by becoming a dive instructor 12 years ago, at the same time becoming the very 1st PADI female Indonesian instructor in Bali!
Over the last 12 years, she has dived all over Indonesia, is also a well-known yoga teacher trainer, and at one time even owned/managed her own small business in Amed, Bali.
Overview of the program
Year 1 – During the 1st year you will follow all the following PADI courses:
- PADI Open Water Course
- PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- PADI Rescue Course
- PADI Divemaster Course
Our aim is to give you the necessary training & experience during the first 6months so that you will be able to work with us as a dive guide over the second 6months.
Year 2 – During the 2nd year you will be offered a full-time employment contract as a Divemaster for 12 months at one of our dive centers.
Year 3+ – After the 2year programme ends you will have the possibility to progress to PADI Instructor on our PADI GoPRO Instructor Scholarship that is worth up to Rp50juta!
Indonesian Divemaster Program Details
- Must be an Indonesian Citizen, min age 20yo
- Must be able to speak English
- Previous dive experience not necessary but must be able to swim
- Must have a good attitude & social skills to mix with guests and with colleagues, both local and westerners
- Available for interview in Bali or Lombok
We have dive centers located around Indonesia including Bunaken, Lembeh, Lembongan, Amed, Sanur, Gil Air and South Lombok.
You must be able to relocate to one of these locations.
3) Benefits (salary, acomm, etc)
- All training costs are paid by us, including PADI course manuals, materials and certifications
- You will get a basic monthly salary that will start small and increase as your training & certification progresses, as applicable for other dive staff
- You will get working conditions as applicable for other dive staff
- Accommodation will be provided where applicable
- You will get a full set of dive gear for the duration of the internship
4) How to Apply
- Send your cv and copy of your KTP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please also write a short letter in English (minimum 100words) about why you want to work in the dive industry and become one of our Indonesian Divemasters.
- Deadline for application: December 15 2018
- Programme starts: 07 Jan 2019