It’s that time of year again when we start thinking about the year to come, setting goals, making resolutions and planning how to make next year the year to beat all others. One thing that really “makes a year” is accomplishing a life long dream, making a significant change for the better and stepping outside of your comfort zone to get to where you really want to be.
Have you been dreaming about life as a PADI Instructor? Do you return from dive trips with a feeling that you “should have stayed and been a part of it”? Do you love diving and want to make it more than just a hobby? 2019 is the year to do it!!! Live your dreams and become a PADI Instructor!
Nusa Lembongan is THE hotspot and place to be for PADI Instructor Development training and here’s why:
- Island Vibe: It’s hard to beat taking your PADI Instructor Course on a tropical white sand beach island off Bali – this really is what dreams are made of. Not only is Nusa Lembongan a beautiful Island, it has a laid back island vibe which is contagious. This is no shoe territory and we love it!
- Incredible Diving: Nusa Lembongan offers year round manta rays sightings and some of the most vibrant and colourful coral reefs in Bali. If your going to be studying for your instructor exams why not do it somewhere that offers world class dive sites?
- Two Fish Dive Facilities: Two Fish Divers on Nusa Lembongan is ideally located just steps from the beach where our dive boats are moored. We have our own, on-site pool which means in between theory presentations and diving you can take a tank and jump in to practice skills with a buddy whenever you want. Our Dive Centre is a full service centre with friendly staff and a team of dedicated dive staff who have a passion for diving, marine life and Instructor development!
- Two Fish Divers Lembongan Resort: Our beautiful Nusa Lembongan resort offers accommodation with breakfast included so you can stay onsite with all your needs taken care of by our team. No wasted travel time to and from the dive centre which means no earlier-than-necessary mornings!
- Our Course Director: As with any education professional, experience counts and that’s why all of our instructor courses are taught by Tinsley who has over 10 years of experience in the diving industry. Tinsley studied Architecture and Civil Engineering before becoming a diving professional and he is a passionate educator. Tinsley’s approach is creative and interactive, always emphasising practical and realistic factors that should be taken into account when you teach your own courses. He will not only simply guide you to becoming a certified instructor, but his aim is to pass his passion on to you. Tinsley also has a 100% IDC pass rate!
- Low Living Costs: Nusa Lembongan has cheap local “warungs” on almost every corner (and in between). A tasty, take-out Balinese “Nasi Bungkus” (rice, selection of vegetables, egg, choice of tofu, meat or fish) will set you back around IDR 15,000 to IDR 30,000 – that’s just $1 – $2! If you prefer to go more upmarket, that’s possible too and prices are considerably lower than at home. Almost everywhere in Jungutbatu (the village where we are based) is within walking distance so you won’t have any transport costs either!
- Incredible sunsets: Nusa Lembongan’s world class sunsets are the perfect end to a day of studying for your Instructor Development Course. They might not help you to pass but they are amazing to watch!
- Two Fish Divers Reputation: Deciding where to you take your IDC is like deciding which University to attend. You want a reputable name on your CV at the end of your program. With Two Fish Divers Lembongan on your diving resume you’ll be in an excellent position when it comes to applying for jobs after your PADI Instructor Exams.
- Internship Options: At Two Fish Nusa Lembongan we are able to offer Instructor Internships which means you can stay on after your exams and start assisting with teaching right away. This gives you “real life experience” on your resume which will put you streets ahead of those who don’t have any experience. Internships are also a great way of building your confidence and seeing how complete courses come together with real students.
- PADI Instructor Development Courses throughout the Year: At Two Fish Divers we run a number of IDC programs throughout the year in line with the dates of the PADI Instructor Exams in each region. Check out our 2019 IDC Nusa Lembongan dates here.
- Explore more of Indonesia with Two Fish Divers: Take an Instructor internship with us after your IDC and gain experience at any number of our Two Fish Diver’s Resorts in Indonesia. We have resorts located in Indonesia’s most iconic diving areas including Amed on mainland Bali, Bunaken and Lembeh islands in North Sulawesi, Gili Air and South Lombok. Join us at Two Fish Divers and explore more!
Are you ready to take the next step and change your life in 2019? Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today – tomorrow never comes! Join us on the beautiful island of Nusa Lembongan and become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor! For more information about our Instructor Development Course on Nusa Lembongan or to make a reservation, fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.