Are you thinking about taking your PADI Instructor Course in Indonesia? Are you trying to decide which region offers the best training and where you get the best value for money?
At Two Fish Divers we understand that you want to get the most out of your PADI IDC in Indonesia and that’s why we offer more options and more opportunities for our IDC Candidates.
The scuba diving industry is competitive and to be as successful as possible in this field it’s important to have a diverse range of skills. Our PADI Course Director Restuning Sandini is not only the first-ever female Indonesia Course Director, she is also a PADI Freediving Instructor Trainer and yoga Instructor.
Both yoga and freediving are skills which make perfect combinations with diving. Of course, it’s easy to see the link between freediving and scuba diving – have you tried freediving yet? As part of our PADI IDC in Indonesia we offer you the chance to try freediving for free. Imagine the additional career opportunities which present themselves if you are not only a PADI Instructor but also a capable freediver or even a freediving instructor.
Benefits of Freediving for Divers
- Improve your comfort levels in the water
- Learn more about breathing and breath control
- Experience another way of exploring the underwater world – even when dive gear and tanks are not available
- Maintain your fitness for diving
Freediving benefits to your PADI IDC in Bali
- Bali offers incredible free diving opportunities on some of the islands most pristine and abundant reefs
- Get an insight into how to develop another skill to add to your diving CV – getting you one step ahead of the competition
- Attract customers to your Dive Centre who want to experience the underwater world but who don’t want to use cumbersome diving equipment and tanks
- See first hand how our Course Director has diversified her skill set to increase her marketability
- Why not stay on longer and take a Freediving certification with us – or even become a PADI Freediving Instructor in Bali?!
Yoga attracts a huge audience all of the world and its followers (yogi’s) come from all walks of life and are all ages and have a wide range of interests. Increasingly, yoga and its benefits are being linked to scuba diving. Those who practice yoga regularly increase their fitness levels, stamina and flexibility as well as learning how to focus on their breathing – all of these skills are beneficial to scuba divers too. As part of our IDC packages, we offer yoga classes so you can either maintain your existing yoga time with us or learn yoga for the first time.
Benefits of Yoga for Divers
- Improve your overall fitness and stamina – this will also help you improve your air consumption
- Learn how to pay attention to your breathing – which can benefit your air consumption and buoyancy
- Develop visualization techniques to keep you calm underwater – calm divers use less air and move with ease and comfort through the water
- Happy divers – regular exercise and the social aspect of taking a yoga class releases endorphins which make us feel happy!
Yoga benefits to your PADI IDC in Bali
- Yoga is a huge part of Bali lifestyle so experience more of what this island is famous for
- Get an insight into how to develop diverse skills to add to your diving CV, making you more employable in the future
- Maintain your fitness level – it’s important to maintain your fitness for diving – and even more so when you become an instructor
- Develop relaxation techniques – The PADI IDC is a lot of fun but it can also be quite intense. Our daily yoga sessions will help you maintain focus, improve focus and concentration and help you to maintain a calm and positive attitude
Our next IDC in Bali is the perfect opportunity for you to become a PADI Instructor, pick up some free yoga classes and try out free diving at no extra cost. Why do we do this? Not only will yoga and freediving help your diving skills, you’ll also have a lot of fun and get an insight into how to become a more diverse employee in the future.
That’s not all – take your PADI IDC in Bali with us and you’ll become part of our Two Fish Divers IDC family. Diving in Bali is an incredible experience and with Dive Centres and Resorts located in Amed, Sanur and on Nusa Lembongan you’ll be able to experience some of Bali’s most famous dive sites.
Did you know that when you take your PADI IDC in Bali with us you will immediately qualify for our Scuba Tribe Travel loyalty program? As an IDC candidate, you’ll be awarded at least 140 reward points (possibly more depending on your program option). Two Fish reward points can be used to redeem diving, gifts, items from our shop and even ice-cold beers!
Where to Take the PADI IDC in Bali and Beyond…
Our free yoga and freediving offer applies to all of our PADI IDC in Indonesia programs. Did you know that we have three Bali IDC locations? That’s right, we offer IDC’s in Nusa Lembongan, Sanur and Amed! Want to take your Instructor training elsewhere in Indonesia? Not a problem. we also run IDC’s throughout the year in Gili Air, Lombok and on Bunaken Island in North Sulawesi! Check out our full IDC schedule here.
Are you ready to Go Pro and take your PADI IDC in Bali with us? Our next IDC in Bali (Sanur) starts in August and follows this schedule:
IDC Preparation: 8th – 9th August
IDC and EFRI: 19th – 23rd August
PADI IE: 24th – 25th August
MSDT: 27th – 28th August
Are you ready to join us for your PADI IDC in Bali including yoga and freediving? To make an enquiry, reservation or for more information, fill in the contact form below and we will get right back to you.
We look forward to being a part of your Instructor Development here in Bali!