Do you want to become a PADI Divemaster in Bali? Are you trying to choose between dive centers? Struggling to decide between mainland Bali and Nusa Lembongan?
We can help! Why? Because we are different, our PADI Divemaster course in Bali is completely unique. No other operator in South Bali offers the following:
- 2 weeks in Amed and 2 weeks on Nusa Lembongan. Don’t choose between mainland Bali and Nusa Lembongan – do both!
- Beachfront Dive Resorts – stay on site in the resort, wake up to the waves and experience life on the beach with the sand between your toes.
- We are not based on a highway or main road. You do not need to worry about traffic or commuting to the dive center – that’s not our style!
- Professional Training by experienced instructors and in house PADI Course Director
- Option to explore up to 4 other locations in Indonesia
- Discounts and support for progressing on to IDC (instructor Development Course).
- Our Amed Resort is 10 minutes from Tulamben and the USAT Liberty Shipwreck. Operators in South Bali drive up to 2.5 hours each day to dive the wreck (5 hours round trip)
- From our Nusa Lembongan Resort, Nusa Penida Dive sites are from 10 minutes away, not a 45 minute, open ocean crossing from Sanur
Two Fish Nusa Lembongan Resort:
This is one of our prettiest resorts, it’s set in a beautiful garden with the rooms around the edge and the swimming pool and dive shop in the middle. It’s around a 30 – 45 second walk to the beach which is where we love to spend our evenings after diving, watching the sunsets – which are spectacular!!
Nusa Lembongan is a chilled out island with white sand beaches, coconut palm trees, mangrove forests and turquoise waters. Life on the island is fun and friendly and there is a pro-active diving community. We regularly take part in beach clean-ups and other island initiatives. From the moment you arrive at Two Fish Nusa Lembongan, you’ll feel like part of our family.
Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida are home to some of the most vibrant and healthy reefs around Bali. Along the south coast of Nusa Penida are resident manta rays and mola visit the islands seasonally between July and November.
As a busy PADI Dive Resort, you’ll gain hands-on experience during this part of your PADI Divemaster Course in Bali. You’ll work with our team and observe them dealing with real people and handling real problems.
The only downside to island life? You won’t want to leave!!
Two Fish Amed Resort:
If Lembongan is home to the richest reefs then Amed takes the crown for critters and wrecks! Our Amed resort is set on the beachfront and our stunning House Reef is just a step off the beach. Amed is a quaint Balinese fishing village and the malls, traffic and tourist spots of south Bali will feel like a million miles away. In Amed it’s all about fresh ocean air, rice fields, friendly locals and amazing diving!
Amed’s volcanic, black sand dive sites are home to some of the rarest and most unusual marine life in Indonesia. These weird and often alien-looking bottom dwellers are known as critters, and hunting for them provides us with hours of endless fun!!
Amed is also a mecca for wreck divers. Just a short boat ride away is the famous USAT Liberty, a WWII shipwreck. The Liberty was on the beach in Tulamben awaiting repairs when volcanic activity from Mount Agung caused her to slide off the beach and back on to the sandy slope. She now sits at between 5meters and 30meters making her dive-able by all levels. While much of the wreck has broken down over the years, it’s still possible to swim between the ribs of the cargo hold, discover steel doorways, and hunt for the captain’s wheel. The wreck is now entirely encrusted in coral and home to over 400 species of reef fish. Other wrecks in Amed include the Airplane wreck, Kubu Wreck, the Japanese wreck, and even our Two Fish House Reef has its own wreck!
Amed is a popular choice for both beginners learning to dive and certified divers taking advanced courses. During the Amed portion of your Divemaster Course in Bali, you’ll be able to assist our team with real beginners taking their Open Water Courses – and you’ll see first hand how a busy dive school operates.
Other Benefits of the Two Fish Divemaster Course in Bali?
- During your Divemaster course in Bali you’ll need to develop your own skills and learn some new ones too. Both of our resorts have their own training pools and you can take a tank (and a buddy) and practice your skills whenever you have downtime. Not all Dive Centers in Bali have their own facilities and use hotel swimming pools instead.
- Dividing your Divemaster Course in Bali across two locations means you’ll gain a broader experience in dive shop operations. Do you want to see more of Indonesia? Stay for longer and add more incredible locations!
- Unlimited diving in world-class locations!!
- Join us for a 2-4mth internship after the Divemaster Course Depending on guest numbers, we are happy to offer a free 2mth internship after the course as long as you fit in with our team!
- Small numbers of DMTs per location We think that you will get a much more personal service / better experience than being just 1 DMT in a group of 10 DMTs!
- Special IDC Combo!! Start your PADI Divemaster course in Bali when an IDC is running at the same time and we’ll give you a discount of IDR825,000!!
- Taking the PADI Divemaster Course in Bali is also the first step towards becoming an Instructor. Our Divemaster Courses are all overseen by our PADI Course Director Restuning Sandini (the first-ever female Indonesian Course Director) who also teaches our IDC’s (Instructor Development Courses). Restuning is always on hand and she has a wealth of knowledge from about becoming an Instructor through to finding employment as a PADI Divemaster.
- If you join us for the IDC after your Divemaster Course we’ll give you a 10% discount on the IDC!
- You’re not just another Divemaster Trainee to us. You’ll become a valued part of our team and a part of our Two Fish Divers Family!
How Long Does it Take and What Does it Cost?
We offer all inclusive Divemaster internships starting at 4weeks, and this can be extended depending on the amount of time you have for your trip, the amount of dives you already have and your current certification level. Divemaster 4 week Internships start from IDR 21,350,000
Including Divemaster course materials and manuals, Divemaster application fee, equipment rental, airport transfers and unlimited diving!!
Are you ready to start making your dreams into a reality? Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today – you’ll only regret it tomorrow! For more information, to make a reservation fill inthe form below and we will get right back to you. We are looking forward to meeting you soon in Indonesia!