In October 2020 Indonesia introduced new visitor visas (single-entry) for visitors to Indonesia called Business Visa that allows a visitor to stay for up to 2 months, with monthly extensions for a max of 6 months.
This visa can only be applied for by a company sponsor, and as it can be applied online the process is now much faster, being issued in only 7-10 working days.
The Business visa is aimed at providing foreigners the ability to enter Indonesia for activities such as emergency & essential work and a business meeting, but it also covers those taking a course/internship program. This means that we can provide sponsorship for those wanting to take a DM or IDC internship with us!!
DM & IDC Internships
Our standard DM Internships are minimum 4weeks and our IDC Internships are minimum 4weeks, so they are perfect for this visa. We are also looking at how we can provide some special 2month internships that will get you some great real-world experience.
What do you need to provide?
To process your a Single entry business E-Visa (Index 211A), please provide us with the following documents:
- Scan copies of your passport (with 9 months minimum validity, and 4 empty pages)
- Health certificate in English (Fit to Fly Letter)
- A Negative PCR (Swab Test) – not more than 7 days old at the time of arrival
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to follow Indonesia quarantine procedure (if you show Covid-19 symptoms)
- A Signed statement letter in English that you agree to be monitored when you are in quarantine, including self quarantine
- A valid Health or travel insurance
- Financial guarantee statement
- City of Arrival in Indonesia
- Date of planned travel
- This visa does not allow foreigners to work nor receive a salary.
- The recommended age for applying for a Single Entry Business Visa is 21 years old.
- Although the visa is valid for 60 days upon arrival, it is extendable up to 4 times every 30 days.
- In case of sudden and unexpected changes in regulations or pricing from the Immigration office, requirements and/or prices stated in this document will be adjusted accordingly.
- A Single entry business visa (Index 211) allows up to 180 days stay in Indonesia. This is a Single Entry Visa, meaning if you leave Indonesia the visa will be cancelled.
- The fee is IDR 5.000.000 (five million rupiah) + USD50 Government fee. The e-Visa application takes around 7-10 working days. An express option is available (2-3 day) turnaround at IDR 8.500.000 (eight million five hundred rupiah)
Fly in procedures
- Once issued, your e-VISA will be valid for 3 months, please ensure you enter Indonesia during this time or your visa will expire.
- We advise you to contact your airlines to ask what the newest departure requirements are.
- Download and fill up the online eHAC form (downloadable on Google Playstore or Apps store), please print the QR code out for boarding.
- PCR tests need to be no older than 7 days old on arrival.
- A doctor’s letter stating you are fit to fly (in English).
For more information fill in the form below and we will get right back to you: