Reefs, wrecks, great muck dives, drift dives, whatever you like – all from our base in Amed, a laid-back town away from the touristic centresThe world famous USAT Liberty Shipwreck is just 20 minutes away – dive there before the crowds arrive!
Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Dive with the mantas and mola-mola that made Bali famous. You will also find large schools of fish, colourful soft corals and a range of critters from macro to pelagics. Enjoy wrecks, pinnacles, drifts and amazing muck. Something for everyone!
Bunaken Island, Manado
Right in the heart of the award-winning Bunaken Marine Park, the diving offers beautiful corals, lots of fish, amazing small critters, and some larger exciting creatures including reef sharks, turtles and barracudas.
Lembeh Straits, Manado
Hunt for amazing critters in Lembeh Straits, the muck diving capital of the world that is recognized to contain the most dense population of critters in the world such as frog fish, pygmies, blue-ring octopus, flamboyant cuttlefish.
South Gilli’s, South Lombok
A group of tropical islands in the south with white sand beaches, only a few dive resorts, and not much topside goings-on apart from snorkeling, swimming and scuba diving. Great diving with pristine and lively reefs, and abundant marine life.
Belongas, South Lombok
In Belongas Bay you’ll find an unspoiled underwater paradise with pristine reefs, an intact environment, challenging “adrenalin dives” with sighting of schooling barracudas, tunas, mobula and eagle rays and hammerheads.
Gili Air, North-East off Lombok
Tropical island dive resort right on the beach, away from the crowds of Gili Trawangan, but close to its dive sites. 95% chance of turtles on most dive sites – we can all but guarantee them!
Diving with Two Fish Divers means that you can book several stunning scuba diving locations with the same world-class operator in one holiday. You can dive both Bunaken and Lembeh, they are only 3hours apart from each other. You can start or finish in Bali, its only a 3hour flight from either Bunaken and Lembeh. You can add on South Lombok, its only a 3hour ferry ride from Lembongan. Why not try all locations?
Two Fish Philosophy
Two Fish Divers is owned and run by Tina and Nigel, an English couple who are BSAC & PADI instructors. They have been living and diving in the area since 1999, and they have a very particular philosophy that makes Two Fish Divers very different from any other dive center in the area, and perhaps elsewhere in the world.
Both Tina & Nigel took up diving in the early-1990’s in the UK as a hobby, and they were on a round-the-world trip when they first visited Bunaken Island in 1998. They loved the diving so much that they decided to give up their 9-to-5 jobs in London and stay on Bunaken Island to open up their own dive centre.
Two Fish Divers started operations in 2001 on Bunaken Island with one dive guide and one dive boat. Over the last 14 years it has been built up steadily so that Two Fish Divers now consists of three PADI 5 Star resorts and a PADI 5 Star dive center, each operation catering for about 20 divers with five or six dive-guides and three dive-boats. Why did they decide to stay and make a life on a tropical island? They just love the diving!
The Two Fish philosophy is based on the principle of creating the diving holiday and resort that they and their friends would want to go on.
Two Fish Experience
- First Class Dive Service
- Small groups maximum of 4 guests per dive guide
- Very experienced dive guides who are at least PADI Rescue trained
- Oxygen and First Aid on every Two Fish dive boat
- Dive groups according to air consumption and dive experience
- English speaking friendly crew and dive guides
- Equipment set up / wash service, you just relax and dive
- Long dives times of up to 75 mins
When customers dive this area again,
more than 95% return us!
GENUINE PADI 5 STAR INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT CENTERS AND DIVE RESORTS
These are steps up from being just a PADI Resort, but what does this really mean? In order to receive 5 Star status a dive centre needs to have the following in place:
- An above average safety record for diving
- Compressors regularly tested for air quality
- Oxygen and first aid on board every dive boat
- Staff from the local community – we think that we should employ local people, and at least 75% of our staff is taken from the local community at each of our locations
- Conservation involvement – we are active members of the conservation society, North Sulawesi Watersports Association (NSWA), through which we help organise initiatives on reef conservation. Other activities include helping Aquatic Alliance with their manta research in Lembongan, and regular beach & marine debris cleanups at all our dive centers. Our conservation work was recently recognized by Project Aware when they made us a feature member on their website in Nov 2012. Check out our profile on Project Aware’s website: My Ocean, as well as other conservation initiatives we run by visiting our Conservation page.
- Community involvement – we regularly make donations to the local villages for community projects in all the areas that we operate. We are also committed to training at least 2 new dive guides every year, and to developing our dive guides as PADI Divemasters
- Commitment to dive courses – we are committed to conducting at least 100 dive courses and have 2 European instructors at each resort, and we have also just hired 2 Indonesian instructors at our Bunaken operation
Tropical Island Accommodation
- Clean and comfortable cottages or villas with cooling fans or AC
- Western-style toilets and hot water
- Wi-fi/internet services and computers for viewing pictures etc
- Large balconies with hammocks / sun-beds
- No crowds – we have a maximum of 20-24 people at our resorts
- Personal, flexible friendly staff
- European management
WE ARE ONE OF A SELECT FEW DIVE RESORTS IN INDONESIA THAT HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE STATUS OF 5 STAR DIVE OPERATION AND 5 STAR INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT DIVE OPERATION BY PADI