Making Payments when you Stay and/or dive with us
Here you will find out all you need to know about paying your deposit, how to pay your balance, and our terms and conditions when booking with us.
Deposit Payment Terms
We require a minimum of 30% deposit on the booking total to confirm a booking, full instructions will be provided to you at the time of your booking. You can either pay online via credit card or by bank transfer to our bank in Indonesia. We cannot guarantee your booking until this deposit has been received.
Bookings will be held for 7 days. We reserve the right to release the booking if no confirmation of deposit has been received by then.
Changes of dates to bookings after the deposit has been made can be done but will be subject to availability.
Balances will be paid at the resort on departure.
Paying Deposit by Credit Card
Please enter the amount below, you will then be taken to further screens to add your name, address and credit card details. We do not store any of your personal or credit card details.
The online form above provides a secure online way of paying with your credit card through Stripe (www.stripe.com), a global online payment processor that is trusted by thousands of businesses across the globe. The payments are managed by our payment agent Skypex Management (www.SkypexManagement.com).
Is there a charge for paying with my credit card via Credit Card?
Yes, we are charged 5% by Stripe and we will pass this onto to you.
PAYING DEPOSIT BY BANK TRANSFER
Whether you are inside or outside Indonesia, you can transfer money to our bank account in Indonesia. You can transfer the minimum deposit of 30%, or you may find it more economical to transfer a larger amount, say 70%, and then settle the balance when you are here.
- Normal Bank transfers – this can be done as an advance payment into our IDR bank account in Indonesia.
You can send any currency such as EUR or US$ to our IDR account and it will be automatically converted to IDR by the bank at the current exchange rate, and we will use the amount that we receive as credit towards your
Note that the IDR amount that we receive may be different to what you intended to send, this may be because of the exchange rate used by the bank.
Full transfer instructions & bank details will be provided to you at the time of your booking.
Please note: it normally takes 3-4 working days for transfers to reach our bank account. If you are intending to do a bank transfer when you are with us then please allow sufficient time for this as we need to receive the transfer before you check out/depart.
- Cheaper sending by Transferwise – we recommend using Transferwise, an online payment service, to send EUR and US$. It is very easy to use, the fees are very cheap (EUR5-10), and we often receive it after only 1-2 business days. It is also one of the few online services that allows you to convert your currency (EUR/USD) and send IDR, this way you can send the exact amount of IDR to us. If you do not yet have an account, you can set it up in easy steps by visiting their website.
Full transfer instructions & bank details will be provided to you at the time of your booking, and when you make the transfer please let us know so that we can check this end. It normally takes 4-5 working days to reach us and we will notify you when it has arrived.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
We realise that there is alot of stress about making a deposit for a booking in light of the corona-virus issues, we are therefore adopting a very flexible cancellation policy that will allow you to re-book at a later date at no extra cost:
Applies to existing bookings as well as any new bookings:
- Deposits/payments can be used as a credit for a new booking within 24 months from the original arrival date. The credit will be non-transferrable and the new booking will not incur in any cancelation or extra fee.
Please note that bookings that are re-booked for 2022 & 2023 may be subject to price increases due to the normal annual price reviews undertaken by us and many of our partner-accommodations.
- The global situation is changing rapidly, we will be constantly reassessing the situation and will adjust our policy accordingly.
Are packages changeable?
If you end up diving/staying less than your original package (e.g. because you are sick), in these cases we normally re-calculate the package at check-out, using the number of dives/nights you have actually done. However we reserve the right to levy a cancellation fee of up to 50% for late cancellations.
We highly recommend getting travel insurance to avoid these kind of problems, and we are happy to provide company-headed letters that can be used in the case of any insurance claims.
PAYMENT OF BALANCES
For paying balances, drinks, extra dives, etc. when you are here, we accept the following methods:
- Cash – we accept most major currencies such as S$, US$ AUS$, GB£ and € as well as IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), and we will use that rate from XE.com at the time of payment.
US$ cash notes: US$ currency must be new print (2006 or newer) US$50 or US$100 denominations that are clean, crisp with no folds or marks.
- Credit cards – we accept Visa and Mastercard only
Credit Card Warning – please let your card issuer know that you are travelling and will be using your card in Indonesia. We have had guests in the past whose cards did not work because their card issuer has blocked payments from abroad for security reasons.
- Sending by Normal Bank transfer – see above details under Paying Deposit by Bank Transfer.
It normally takes 3-4 working days for transfers to reach our bank account. If you are intending to do a bank transfer when you are with us then please allow sufficient time for this as we need to receive the transfer before you check out/depart.
- Sending by Transferwise – see above details under Paying Deposit by Bank Transfer.
We often receive it after only 1-2 business days but we still recommend allowing 3-4 working days when you are here to make sure that we receive it before you check out/depart.
We recognize that privacy is important. We would like to ensure our customers that any data collected during the payment process will not be used for any other purpose.
The data will also not be disclosed to any third party other than those directly involved in the payment process.