A lot can happen in just over a week when you are doing your Divemaster internship at Two Fish Divers Amed. I have been busy studying my Divemaster Manual and going over the knowledge reviews with Eazie – first exam is out of the way now! J – learning how to demonstrate skills in the pool, assisting one…
IF YOU WANT TO EXPLORE THE DIVING AMED HAS TO OFFER, THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
Highlights of Diving Amed
- Reefs, wrecks, great muck dives, drift dives, whatever you like – all from our base in Amed, a laid-back town away from the touristic centres
- The world famous USAT Liberty Shipwreck is just 20 minutes away – dive there before the crowds arrive!
- An ideal base for diving all along the east coast of Bali, or even take a day trip to Padang Bai or Nusa Lembongan / Nusa Penida to dive with Manta rays
- A brilliant place to further your diving education with many sites suitable for dive training
- Based in Surya Rainbow Villas we can offer superb diving directly from our spacious dive centre while you experience a true Two Fish service and atmosphere
- All year-round diving with temperatures normally in the mid to high twenties and 10-20m visibility
What can I see?
Anything!! Divesites like our house reef and Ghost Bay provide top-class muck diving, with mimic octopus, ghost pipefish and more. Amed Wall and Pyramids provide easy drift dives with turtles, reef sharks, blue-spotted stingrays and many reef fish. If you want wrecks then we are just 20 minutes from the famous USAT Liberty wreck, home to turtles, barracuda, lovely corals and great macro life, or visit Japanese Shipwreck for more macro and many gorgonians on a sloping reef.
For the big fish lovers we have sites like Bunutan and Gili Selang where you will find more current and more big fish – sharks, barracudas and occasionally even the ocean sunfish (Mola Mola). And that’s without even mentioning our day trips to other locations like Candidasa, Padang Bai or Nusa Lembongan / Nusa Penida!
Latest from our Amed Diving Blog:
What is the dive service like?
Our Two Fish dive service includes:
- Small groups of no more than four guests per dive guide
- Dive groups are organised according to air consumption and dive experience
- Expert dive guides who have done thousands of dives, and are PADI Rescue Diver trained
- Oxygen and first aid on every dive boat
- English speaking friendly crew and dive guides
- Long dives – we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar
- All our dive guides are trained to assist photographers, spotting amazing critters and helping with carrying accessories
- Wash and store service – all dive gear is loaded onto boats in the morning, and removed and washed after your diving, so all you need to do is DIVE
Loved every minute of it. Awesome friendly and knowledgeable staff, amazing divesites and service! Thank you all for making our trip unforgettable, we will be back!
Best experience ever….Twofish really gave me confidence when I decided to have my first ever couple of dives with them. Will definitely be back…
How do I get there?
Click on the map for more info on all our locations and maps.
Amed is approximately a 2.5 hour scenic drive from Bali’s main airport – Denpasar (DPS), which has many daily flights from within Indonesia and international flights to over 30 destinations.
You can also arrive in Amed directly by boat from Lombok, with the ferry ride taking just 40 minutes from the Gili Islands.
What is the accommodation like?
We are based in our partner resort Surya Rainbow Villas, right on the beach in Amed. With 8 guest rooms, excellent dining and a 17m swimming pool this is an ideal place to stay, dive and relax. With our house reef just metres in front of the resort there is no easier place to dive!
Should you want more options we can recommend a selection of other accommodation in the area to suit a range of budgets.
Find out more about our dive resort in Amed, Bali.
Indonesia Dive Safari
As we have dive resorts in 5 locations around Indonesia, visiting us means that you can book a Dive Safari of more than one dive location with the same operator in one holiday.
You can add a few days to dive Nusa Lembongan, another world-class dive-destination that is only 30 minutes by boat from Bali
You can add-on some diving in Lombok, its only a 40-min boat ride from Amed.
What else is there to do?
There is much more to Bali than diving, so if you want to see some more of the island there are plenty of options to enjoy. We can arrange a driver for any trips you may like to go on.
- Visit Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, surrounded by stunning rice paddies and home to the famous Monkey Forest
- See some of Bali’s many beautiful temples
- Climb Mount Agung Volcano for one of the greatest sunrises you’ll ever see
- Go surfing on the West coast
Contact us about Diving Amed, Bali
Want Affordable Packages?
We offer dive & accommodation packages with two dives per day at our partner resort Surya Rainbow Villas, in accommodation ranging from budget to superior. This is the best value way to book several days of diving, and we take care of the accommodation booking for you too. We can also arrange the airport pick-ups to ensure a hassle free arrival.
Please click here for our dive & stay packages.
how do i book?
Complete the form with your dates and any other requests, and we will reply back within 24 hours with availability and prices.
When you are happy to book, we will ask for a deposit to hold your booking for Bunaken Island (and any other of our locations).
If you have any other queries you may find the answer on our FAQ page.
If you’re already in Bali and want to dive soon then the quickest way is to call us on +62 (0)813 3986 4832 and we’ll help you arrange your trip.