Diving around Bali from Sanur
From our welcoming dive centre in Sanur we organise day-trips around Bali, taking you to the best dive sites that the island has to offer.
Bali is known for its world famous pristine dive sites, when diving from Sanur you’ll be able to experience the best Bali has to offer. The most famous dive spots in Bali are the Manta Rays and Molas (sunfish) in Nusa Penida, and the World War 2 wreck USAT Liberty in Tulamben. There’s so much to explore, choose your destination and dive Bali’s best!
STAYING IN SANUR, KUTA, SEMINYAK or Legian?
We can organise hotel pickups from any hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak or Legian.
Staying elsewhere? Let us know and we will let you know if we can organise something for you.
Why Two Fish Divers?
There are some very good reasons:
- Two Fish Divers sets itself apart by its long dives – with us you dive up to 75 minutes or 40 bar at the surface – we are the only dive centre offering such long dives in Bali!
- We offer pick-up service from and to your hotel for all our day-trips if you’re staying in the South of Bali, this way you have a hassle free day and you can enjoy your day to the fullest!
- In Sanur we don’t have our own accommodation but we can give you some recommendations close to our dive centre if you like, contact us for more information.
All our daytrips include:
- Hotel pickup 7-7.30am (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak & Legian areas)
- Dive Guide
- Tanks & weightbelts with rental equipment available on request
- Transport to/from dive sites
- Lunch, snacks & fruit, Drinking water, coffee and tea,
- All local entrance / porter fees
Our dive center in sanur, bali mainland
Learn to dive in our pool
Day-trips around Bali
Packages & Prices
Each day-trip is individually priced according to the destination, and we also offer 2-day and 3-day packages that offer the best value with discounts for minimum 2 persons.
Not yet tried diving?
If you have never tried scuba diving we also offer the PADI Open Water Diver course, in which you’ll do 4 dives, pool and theory lessons to become a certified diver! The 4 dives are done at Bali’s best dive sites, have fun on the most beautiful reefs while honing your skills!
Would you rather go snorkelling, or you have a partner that doesn’t dive?
Contact us to find out the possibilities!
What is the dive service like?
Our Two Fish dive service includes:
- Long dives – we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar
- Small groups of no more than four guests per dive guide
- Dive groups are organised according to air consumption and dive experience
- Expert dive guides who are English speaking
- Oxygen and first aid on every dive boat
- All our dive guides are trained to assist photographers, spotting amazing critters and helping with carrying accessories
- All dive trips include hotel pickup, guide, transport to/from dive sites, lunch, drinking water, snacks & fruit, all local entrance / porter fees
- 3rd day-dives available on all trips
- Snorkeling, Discover Scuba Diving and PADI Open Water Courses available
Earn freebies like dives & gifts with our Scuba Tribe Rewards Program
We reward you, our loyal customers, with our Scuba Tribe Rewards system whereby you can collect points by diving with us, doing a course with us and/or staying with us, and you can redeem these points for freebies like dives as well as gifts. Check out our rewards program!
How do I get there?
Click on the map for more info on all our locations and maps.
Our dive centre in Sanur is just 30 minutes drive from Bali’s main airport – Denpasar (DPS), and there are many daily flights from other cities in Indonesia if you are visiting other areas on your trip. If you are flying internationally, then there are many options such as Emirates, Singapore Airlines/Silk Air, Malaysia Airlines, British Airways, KLM, Cathay Pacific. If you’re flying in from another Asian hub then check out budget flights with Air Asia, Jetstar and Tiger Airways.
What is the accommodation like?
There are hundreds, if not thousands of places to stay in Bali, ranging from homestays to international five-star resorts and villas! But don’t worry – to help you out we’ve made a selection of hotels and villas in Sanur, which is the resort closest to our dive centre and will reduce your travel time each day compared with staying in somewhere like Seminyak for example. We’ve selected a budget, mid-range and high-end hotel as well as a great villa complex ideal for families and groups. Please contact us for more details.
IS BALI GOOD FOR MY NON-DIVING PARTNER OR FAMILY?
Absolutely! There are plenty of things to keep them occupied, and we can be flexible with your dive itinerary so that you can enjoy days with them and some diving days. If they are happy to be I the water then why not bring them along for a snorkelling day or even try a Discover Scuba Dive? We can also recommend which hotels are best for families.
Indonesia Dive Safari
As we have dive resorts in 5 locations around Indonesia, visiting us means that you can book a Dive Safari of more than one dive location with the same operator in one holiday.
You can add a few days to dive Nusa Lembongan, another world-class dive-destination that is only 30 minutes by boat from Bali
You can add-on some diving in Lombok, its only a 40-min boat ride from Amed.
What else is there to do?
There is much more to Bali than diving, so if you want to see some more of the island there are plenty of options to enjoy. We can arrange a driver for any trips you may like to go on.
- Visit Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, surrounded by stunning rice paddies and home to the famous Monkey Forest
- See some of Bali’s many beautiful temples
- Climb Mount Agung Volcano for one of the greatest sunrises you’ll ever see
- Go surfing on the West coast
Contact us about Bali Day Trips
how do i book?
Complete the form with your dates and any other requests, and we will reply back within 24 hours with availability and prices.
When you are happy to book, we will ask for a deposit to hold your booking.
If you have any other queries you may find the answer on our FAQ page.
Already in Bali?
If you want to dive soon then the quickest way is to call us on +62 (0)813 3986 4832 and we’ll help you arrange your trip.