Amed Diving Trip with reefs and wrecks
We run the Amed Diving Trip from our PADI 5 Star Center in Sanur, and we can organise hotel pickups from any hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak or Legian.
Amed Diving Trip Schedule
Why Choose Two Fish for your amed diving trip
Our Two Fish dive service includes:
- As a PADI 5* Dive Center your safety is our main concern, and our dive equipment is fully maintained.
- We dive in small groups of no more than four guests per experienced dive guide, organised according to air consumption and dive experience. We also like long dives, we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar.
- Our dive guides are expert guides, PADI Certified Dive and eco-friendly. We operate a no-touch policy.
- We have oxygen and first aid available on every diving trip.
- We have a “wash and store service” – all dive gear is loaded onto boats in the morning, and removed and washed after your diving, so all you need to do is DIVE.
- We organise a hotel pick-up/drop service from/to your hotel giving you a hassle free day that you can enjoy to the fullest!
Having been in Indonesia for more than 20 years we know how to keep you safe
Amed Diving Highlights
What can you see in Amed? Anything!! Divesites like our house reef and Ghost Bay provide top-class muck diving, with mimic octopus, ghost pipefish and more. Amed Wall and Pyramids provide easy drift dives with turtles, reef sharks, blue-spotted stingrays and many reef fish.
If you want wrecks then we are just 20 minutes from the famous USAT Liberty wreck, home to turtles, barracuda, lovely corals and great macro life, or visit Japanese Shipwreck for more macro and many gorgonians on a sloping reef.
For the big fish lovers we have sites like Bunutan and Gili Selang where you will find more current and more big fish – sharks, barracudas and occasionally even the ocean sunfish Mola Mola as they take a break from Nusa Penida!
The Wreck lies in a calm bay and it sits in just 5m of water, It along with its surroundings make for an excellent muck dive with Pigmy Seahorses, Leaf Fish, Scorpion Fish and a handful of other critters. Great site for macro photography.
Also a boat dive Amed Wall can be a good drift when the current picks up. Here there is a flat sloping reef that turns into a mini drop off where you have the chance of seeing Black Tip Reef Sharks, Big Groupers and the occasional Manta or Tuna.
Best dived as a drift we work out from a sandy slope to a corner with excellent fish life, especially from 20m down. Shoals of snapper and fusiliers hang out here while sharks and trevallies are often seen patrolling at the corner. After watching the show we work up the reef slope and finish in the protected shallows, where you’ll find huge barrel sponges and coral bommies adorned with gorgonian fans of many species and colours.
Dived from a Jukung (local outrigger boat), Pyramids gets its name from the artificially created reefs that the local dive community has built in that are in the shapes of pyramids. The structures attract all sorts of life like Snappers, Puffers, Ghost Pipefish, Nudibranchs and so on. Besides the artificial reef the is also the natural reef where you can spot Stingrays, Garden Eels, Harlequin Sweet lips, Ribbon Eels and much more. This site is great for a drift and if the current is not to strong then it makes for great photography as well.
Daily Diving Prices & Package
Daily Dive Trips
|Nusa Penida 2 day-dives||Rp2,410,000|
|Tulamben 2 day-dives||Rp1,800,000|
|Amed 2 day-dives||Rp1,800,000|
|Padang Bai 2 day-dives||Rp1,940,000|
|Candidasa 2 day-dives||Rp2,340,000|
|3rd day-dives all locations||Rp450,000|