Padang Bai Diving Trips with Muck diving and big pelagics
Rp1,940,000 2dives Rp2,860,000 3dives
We run our Padang Bai Diving Trip from our PADI 5 Star Center in Sanur, and we can organise hotel pickups from any hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak or Legian. We can also include Candidasa diving on request.
Padang Bai Diving Trip Dive Schedule
Why Choose Two Fish for your Padang Bai diving trip
Our Two Fish dive service includes:
- As a PADI 5* Dive Center your safety is our main concern, and our dive equipment is fully maintained.
- We dive in small groups of no more than four guests per experienced dive guide, organised according to air consumption and dive experience. We also like long dives, we just ask you to surface after 75mins or on 40bar.
- Our dive guides are expert guides, PADI Certified Dive and eco-friendly. We operate a no-touch policy.
- We have oxygen and first aid available on every diving trip.
- We have a “wash and store service” – all dive gear is loaded onto boats in the morning, and removed and washed after your diving, so all you need to do is DIVE.
- We organise a hotel pick-up/drop service from/to your hotel giving you a hassle free day that you can enjoy to the fullest!
Having been in Indonesia for more than 20 years we know how to keep you safe
Padang Bai Diving Highlights
Padang Bai is a little sea side town on the eastern coast of Bali in the same area as Candidasa. It is one of the most popular sites for muck diving in Bali with the Padang Bai Jetty being our favorite along with Jepun, you can spot a number of the resident Giant frog fish along with a number of different types on pipe fish, Pegasus sea moths and other critters. Other dive sites off Padang Bai offer some lovely muck dives along with a couple of reef dives as well.
Just off the coast of Candidasa are the two little islands of Gili Tepekong and Gili Mimpang. Although the current can be challenging at times this water movement brings lots of food to the area… and food brings fish! So along with the strong currents you have a lot of sea life around these islands, such as white tip reef sharks, barracuda and turtles. Between July and October the Sunfish or Mola Mola is a frequent visitor.
Daily Diving Prices & Package
Daily Dive Trips
|Nusa Penida 2 day-dives||Rp2,410,000|
|Tulamben 2 day-dives||Rp1,800,000|
|Amed 2 day-dives||Rp1,800,000|
|Padang Bai 2 day-dives||Rp1,940,000|
|Candidasa 2 day-dives||Rp2,340,000|
|3rd day-dives all locations||Rp450,000|