PADI Open Water Course on Lembeh
Learn to dive with Turtle’s in 3 or 4days with the PADI Open Water course!! If you’ve always wanted to learn to dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving program then please check with our instructors to see how credit from this may apply to the Open Water Course.
PADI Open Water Course on Lembeh Schedule
The schedule for your course is quite flexible, and will depend on your comfort level and progress. It will involve mixing up three aspects of your learning – theory, pool sessions and Open Water Dives.
WHY CHOOSE TWO FISH DIVERS?
WE LOVE TEACHING PEOPLE TO DIVE!
- We have been in Indonesia for more than 15 years, teaching more than 3,000 people to scuba dive.
- We have small class sizes of max 4 students, often with only 1 or 2 students.
- We have full-time, experienced instructors.
- Safety is our first concern, and our dive equipment is fully maintained.
- We include dive insurance on the DSD and OW and a dive computer as standard on all courses, unlike other centres.
- We are a PADI 5 Star center which means that we are committed to offering quality dive courses.
As a PADI 5 Star IDC Center we teach all courses up to and including PADI Instructors to the highest level possible.
FREE DIVE INSURANCE FOR BEGINNERS
We realise that this is all new for beginner divers, so in order to make the learning process easy and carefree for beginners, and as as part of our commitment to dive education, we provide free insurance worth more than US$10 to all beginners learning to dive with us for FREE (part of the course price).
eLearning Option – OW Course over 3days
This option allows you to study the knowledge development online before you come and visit us. You will need to complete the theory before you visit us, this saves you time on your holiday and you can get started with the practical stuff right away when you arrive!
You will need to sign up for eLearning and affiliate with our store, and there is an extra fee is that is paid directly to PADI upon registration which is typically around US$200. We will also give you a small discount on your course.
When you complete everything you will get a certificate which you need to email to us or bring with you to hand to your instructor.
The 3 day version starts with an eLearning quick review and then continues something like this:
- Day 1 – Confined water dives in the pool
- Day 2 – Open Water Dives 1 & 2 from the boat
- Day 3 – Open Water Dive 3 & 4 from the boat