Find out all you need to know about paying your deposit,
Deposit Payment Terms
We require a minimum of 30% deposit on the booking total to confirm a booking, full instructions will be provided to you at the time of your booking. You can either pay online via credit card or by bank transfer to our bank in Indonesia. We cannot guarantee your booking until this deposit has been received.
Bookings will be held for 7 days. We reserve the right to release the booking if no confirmation of deposit has been received by then.
Changes of dates to bookings after the deposit has been made can be done but will be subject to availability.
Balances will be paid at the resort on departure.
PAYING DEPOSIT BY BANK TRANSFER
Whether you are inside or outside Indonesia, you can transfer money to our bank account in Indonesia. You can transfer the minimum deposit of 30%, or you may find it more economical to transfer a larger amount, say 70%, and then settle the balance when you are here.
Full transfer instructions & bank details will be provided to you at the time of your booking, and when you make the transfer please let us know so that we can check this end. It normally takes 4-5 working days to reach us and we will notify you when it has arrived.
Paying Deposit by Credit Card
The online form above provides a secure online way of paying with your credit card through Stripe (www.stripe.com), a global online payment processor that is trusted by thousands of businesses across the globe. The payments are managed by our payment agent Skypex Management (www.SkypexManagement.com).
Is there a charge for paying with my credit card via Credit Card?
Yes, we are charged 5% by Stripe and we will pass this onto to you.
Are packages changeable?
If you end up diving/staying less than your original package (e.g. because you are sick), in these cases we normally re-calculate the package at check-out, using the number of dives/nights you have actually done. However we reserve the right to levy a cancellation fee of up to 50% for late cancellations.
We highly recommend getting travel insurance to avoid these kind of problems, and we are happy to provide company-headed letters that can be used in the case of any insurance claims.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- More than 1 month: deposits/payments will be refunded less 10% admin charge
- Less than 1 month in advance: no refund except for special cases
- No show: no refund except for special cases*
* Special cases will be reviewed by resort management and refunds will be made under their discretion.
PAYMENT OF BALANCE
For paying balances, drinks, extra dives, etc. when you are here, we accept the following methods:
- Cash – we accept most major currencies such as S$, US$ AUS$, GB£ and € as well as IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). This is the cheapest payment option, and to give you peace of mind we have a safe to lock away cash as well as other valuables if required whilst you are here.
US$ cash notes – US$ currency must be new print (2006 or newer) US$50 or US$100 denominations that are clean, crisp with no folds or marks
- Credit cards – we accept Visa and Mastercard only
Credit Card Warning – please let your card issuer know that you are travelling and will be using your card in Indonesia. We have had guests in the past whose cards did not work because their card issuer has blocked payments from abroad for security reasons
- Bank transfers – this can be done as an advance payment into our bank account in Indonesia. We have bank accounts in Indonesia in the following currencies: Euro (€), US$, Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). Full transfer instructions & bank details will be provided to you at the time of your booking.
Please note: it normally takes 3-4 working days for transfers to reach our bank account. If you are intending to do a bank transfer when you are with us then please allow sufficient time for this as we need to receive the transfer before you check out/depart.
We recognize that privacy is important. We would like to ensure our customers that any data collected during the payment process will not be used for any other purpose.
The data will also not be disclosed to any third party other than those directly involved in the payment process.