Dive Industry Useful Links
explore related websites and info
Marine Life and Conservation
- Project Aware – Very active conservation group aimed at protecting the oceans.
- Sea Shepherd – Very active conservation group aimed at protecting everything in the sea!
- Trash Hero – Volunteer organisation aimed at clearing the beaches around the world.
- The Last Plastic Straw – Shouting out to the world to stop using plastic straws.
- NSWA – Conservation group made up of the local eco-friendly dive centers
- Sea Turtle Organisation – Information about sea turtles
- MCS UK – Marine conversation society of UK
- My Reef guide – The online coral reef determination guide
Indonesia and North Sulawesi
- PATA North Sulawesi – Information about North Sulawesi from the official PATA site
- Sulawesi Info – Great travellers site with up-to-date information
- Asiatravel – General information about travelling in Indonesia
- Minahasa – Information about the minihasa regency of North Sulawesi
- Minahasa Raya – Information about the minihasa regency of North Sulawesi
- Living in Indonesia – Great source of useful information about Indonesia
- Lonely Planet – Find out the latest from the Thorn Tree
North Sulawesi Destinations
Dive Magazines and Diving Agencies
- Asian Diver
- Asian Geographic – Asian version of the National Geographic Magazine
- Dive Magazine
- PADI – PADI diving agency
- BSAC – British Sub Aqau Club diving agency
- Jakarta Post – English-language newspaper published in Jakarta
- Weather Forecast – Indonesia
- Weather Forecast – Manado City
- Currency Converter
- Some great Indonesian food recipes!
- PADI Travel
- Underwater Australasia – Australia and Asia Pacific’s most popular dive site and comprehensive underwater directory
- InfoHub Specialty Travel Guide – A travel guide containing unique specialty interest tour packages and anything associated with specialty travel
- UnderwaterPhotography.com – the longest running and most visited resource for underwater photographers on the web