CCR REBREATHER DIVING INDONESIA
Our dive centre in Amed is rebreather friendly and offers:
- CCR guiding
- Self-packing scrubber for purchase
- Rental of 2 and 3 litre tanks with inline and 90 degree valves
- 100% O2 fills, boosted to 200 bar on request
- Our dive guides and boat crew are used to CCR rebreather divers
- CCR rental for various units can be arranged on request.
We can also accommodate CCR divers on many of our tech diving trips – be it South Lombok or Truk Lagoon.
CCR REBREATHER GUIDED TECH DIVING IN AMED
To dive beyond recreational limits of 30m or to be accompanied by a CCR guide, we offer a convenient diving package covering dives to 50 m for a maximum runtime of 75 minutes. Please note that for any CCR diving below 40 m Trimix is required due to gas density concerns. There are additional fees to cover sorb, see below.
If you wish to complete CCR dives longer than 75 minutes or below 60 m, please let us know, and we can create a dive package tailored to your needs
RECREATIONAL CCR REBREATHER DIVING IN AMED
CCR divers can join our regular open circuit recreational dives with their unit. Our schedule consists of:
- 2 x morning dives within OC no-stop limits, max. dive times of 75 minutes, and a 60 minute surface interval
- optional afternoon and night dives
Please note – CCR Rebreather divers will be mixed with non-CCR Rebreather divers and your guide will be a single tank open circuit diver.
CCR DIVING PRICES
SUPPLEMENTS IN ADDITION TO DIVING / TECH DIVING PACKAGES
- CCR tank hire with air diluent and O2 fill: IDR 225,000 per day (included in our tech diving package)
- Bailout tank with rigging: IDR 40,000 plus gas
- Bailout tank with rigging and regulator: IDR 40,000 per day plus gas
- Self-packing scrubber (diving grade Sofnolime 797 or Intersorb 812): IDR 200,000 per kg OR Poseidon pre-packed cartridges on request
Please contact us with your specific requirements and dive plans for a tailored quote.
Please note: If you are not diving with a CCR guide, you will be limited to our recreational open circuit diving limit of 30 m and are expected to follow an open circuit dive profile.