Are you a scuba diving pro in Bali, the Gilis or Lombok looking forward to the season slowing down a little? We’ve got the perfect cure for any boredom – come do any technical diving course with us and receive a massive 10% discount as a local dive pro! And there are opportunities for technical fun diving, too!
Want a 10% discount after high season?
High season might still be going strong, but it’s time to think about your plans for the months after. We’ve got the perfect solution – re-discover the Amed / Tulamben area at depth with a technical diving course at our tech centre in Amed.
Get a 10% discount
Especially for dive professionals based in the area, we’re offering a 10% discount on any tech or solo diving courses taken with us between 1 October 2016 and 31 March 2017. This also includes PADI Sidemount courses at our Lembongan dive centre.
Why technical diving?
We all have different reasons to get into tech, but for many instructors it’s one of these two:
- setting yourself apart from the crowd of other instructors when it comes to getting that next job. Technical divers are known in the industry for their sharp diving skills and in-depth knowledge about all things diving.
- having a different kind of diving for your own fun dives, something that gives you more of a challenge and a bit of a change from recreational teaching. A perfectly good excuse to get into tech!
How long does it take?
That depends on how far you want to go: from a 1-day ‘Tech DSD’ (Discover Tec) to ten days of training to allow you to dive with two different decompression gases to 55 metres, there are plenty of options.
Two to three days is enough to complete a configuration course, such as TDI Sidemount or PADI’s Sidemount Specialty.
If you are an experienced diver but haven’t done any decompression diving before, then four to five days is generally enough to achieve a good level.
Our courses can start anytime and we can divide them into chunks to suit your schedule.
What courses are included?
We teach a range of TDI and PADI TecRec courses, on both Sidemount and Twinset equipment:
- Introductory level courses include PADI’s Sidemount (Amed and Lembongan!) and Tec Sidemount courses as well as TDI’s Intro to Tech.
- For those not sure about decompression diving, PADI’s Tec Basics is a great way of taking a look before committing to a full Tec40 course.
- Decompression diving courses include PADI’s Tec 40, 45 and 50 as well as TDI’s Advanced Nitrox / Decompression Procedures and Extended Range.
- We can also teach SDI’s Solo Diver Specialty and the PADI TecRec Gas Blender course.
Want to know more?
Get in touch! If you’re in Amed or Tulamben, simply drop into our dive centre at Surya Rainbow Villas in Amed and we’ll be happy to answer your queries. Alternatively, email us by completing the contact form below.
To make a booking, we simply need to find a date to suit you and a deposit. For those already qualified, why not join us for a Tech Refresher and tech fun dives?
If you’re not permanently staying in Amed or Nusa Lembongan, we can help you find accommodation with our resort partners or nearby, too.
What are you waiting for? The dark side of diving is beckoning!
Contact us for some tech diving